Quest "The Beginner I" from Wilfredo

kelrock

Quest "The Beginner I" from Wilfredo

Post by kelrock » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:36 pm

This guide tries to show how you to do the Wilfredo Quest called “The Beginner I”.

This quest is not too difficult and is perfect for beginners (like me) to obtain lesser arties and Lecacy Coins. It will take around 30-45 minutes (due to the spawn time).

First you need to talk with Wilfredo. To do that, you have to go to Spiritualy, in Ilshenar.

Once in Spiritually, go to the NE, direction to Blood Dungeon. There you will find Wilfredo. Double-click on him and he will offer you a quest.

That’s the quest that you have to accept. If Wilfredo offers you another one, you can refuse it and then ask again for a quest, until he offers to you this one.

To do it you have to slay:

• 30 Skeletons
• 10 Harpy
• 30 Zombie

I will show you some places to find these creatures, I know that are other places to go to kill them, but I used these ones.

I prefer to do The most part of the quest in Ilshenar. There is a chance to find Paragon Creatures, so you can obtain Paragon arty too.

Skeletons.

Near to Wilfredo you can a big spawn of them. So you can kill all, and then return in a few minutes to kill the re spawns.

Arpy

There is a harpy nest close to Wilfredo. Just go to the NE, bordering the mountain, and then you will find it. There spawn around 5 or 6 Arpy, so you will have all the Quest Arpy requested in 2 rounds, more or less.

Zombie

You will find zombies in too many places. I’m usually going to cemeteries, because you will find zombies and skeletons there, so you will kill both creatures.

I put a runebook in my house in Luna with runes to these cemeteries, to help you with the quest. First house, at the right of West Luna’s gate.

Once you finished the Quest, return to Wilfredo, double click on him and he will give you the reward. A bag with 2 items, one of them will be an arty (tokuno minor or ML arty) and the other one will be a magic yewel or a talisman.

Feel free to put any comments or questions!!

Have fun and good luck!!!

Admin

Re: Quest "The Beginner I" from Wilfredo

Post by Admin » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:41 pm

Congrats!!
Thank you very much for sharing this mission, surely the new players will thank you.
Send us an email(uolandshard@gmail.com) claiming your gift.!!
regards

kelrock wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:36 pm
This guide tries to show how you to do the Wilfredo Quest called “The Beginner I”.

This quest is not too difficult and is perfect for beginners (like me) to obtain lesser arties and Lecacy Coins. It will take around 30-45 minutes (due to the spawn time).

First you need to talk with Wilfredo. To do that, you have to go to Spiritualy, in Ilshenar.

Once in Spiritually, go to the NE, direction to Blood Dungeon. There you will find Wilfredo. Double-click on him and he will offer you a quest.

That’s the quest that you have to accept. If Wilfredo offers you another one, you can refuse it and then ask again for a quest, until he offers to you this one.

To do it you have to slay:

• 30 Skeletons
• 10 Harpy
• 30 Zombie

I will show you some places to find these creatures, I know that are other places to go to kill them, but I used these ones.

I prefer to do The most part of the quest in Ilshenar. There is a chance to find Paragon Creatures, so you can obtain Paragon arty too.

Skeletons.

Near to Wilfredo you can a big spawn of them. So you can kill all, and then return in a few minutes to kill the re spawns.

Arpy

There is a harpy nest close to Wilfredo. Just go to the NE, bordering the mountain, and then you will find it. There spawn around 5 or 6 Arpy, so you will have all the Quest Arpy requested in 2 rounds, more or less.

Zombie

You will find zombies in too many places. I’m usually going to cemeteries, because you will find zombies and skeletons there, so you will kill both creatures.

I put a runebook in my house in Luna with runes to these cemeteries, to help you with the quest. First house, at the right of West Luna’s gate.

Once you finished the Quest, return to Wilfredo, double click on him and he will give you the reward. A bag with 2 items, one of them will be an arty (tokuno minor or ML arty) and the other one will be a magic yewel or a talisman.

Feel free to put any comments or questions!!

Have fun and good luck!!!